Yesterday one of my favorite bloggers, Julie from Peanut Butter Fingers, posted the ABCs of PBF and it inspired me to write my own ABC post. I love learning about other blogger’s quirks and thought you probably do too! Otherwise, why would you waste your time reading my senseless southern ramblings? 🙂
- A. Age: 26
- B. Bed size: Queen
- C. Chore you hate: Cleaning every inch of the bathroom.
- D. Dogs: LOVE! I grew up with the best Cocker Spaniel ever, Sugar. Over the years my family’s dogs have also included Isabelle (a Basset) and Lucky and Mischief (Heinz 57s).
- E. Essential start to your day: iPod alarm clock. Even if I do snooze for a good 15 minutes after it first goes off. 🙂
- F. Favorite color: Razorback Red, duh!
- G. Gold or silver: Silver.
- H. Height: 6’2″ (and no, I didn’t play college basketball)
- I. Instruments you play: None anymore, but I can pound out some Christmas music on the piano once a year. I used to play Bb Clarinet and pit percussion in my school band.
- J. Job title: Training and Development Specialist.
- K. Kids: None right now, though I hope for a couple in the distant future.
- L. Live: Arkansas.
- M. Mom’s name: Karen.
- N. Nicknames: Meg Tay, Meggie, Meg, Megs.
- O. Overnight hospital stays: ICU after a supposed outpatient jaw surgery in high school. Good times.
- P. Pet peeve: Misusing “me” and “I”. People who wear socks with sandals.
- Q. Quote from a movie:
The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don’t know what the hell they’re doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino.
[Brownie Points if you can name the movie]
- R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
- S. Siblings: One younger sister, Madeline.
- T. Time you wake up: Between 6:45 and 7.
- U. Underwear: Full coverage.
- V. Vegetables you dislike: Mainly just one – Mushrooms.
- W. What makes you run late: I’m usually early, but every once in a while Twitter might be to blame.
- X. X-rays you’ve had: More than I care to count on my jaw.
- Y. Yummy food you make: Cookies! Muffins! Shrimp! Pasta! Cupcakes!
- Z. Zoo animal favorite: Baby elephants. (How’s that for specific?)