A friend who shall remain nameless tagged me in a Q&A Facebook note. On Monday.
Today, I’m just getting around to posting my answers. Yes, it’s been that kind of week. I should also state my “shall remain nameless friend” is leaving for vacation tomorrow and I am insanely jealous about this. Consider this your bon voyage present.
Birth date: June 7, 1984
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose at least 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If you’re reading this and you have a blog, consider yourself tagged. You’re welcome.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
- Last beverage = Sweet Leaf Organic Tea
- Last phone call = Adam, giving me advice for a grad school paper
- Last text message = Twitter alerting me @kerrijack replied to an earlier tweet of mine regarding hammers
- Last song you listened to = Goody Goody by Marie Adams & The Three Tons of Joy
HAVE YOU EVER:
- Dated someone twice = Nope
- Kissed someone & regretted it = Not at all
- Lost someone special = Unfortunately, yes.
- Been depressed = Clinically? no, but I’ve definitely had a few “blah days”
- Been drunk and threw up = Honestly? Never.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: (In order)
- Razorback Red
LAST YEAR (2010)
Have you EVER:
- Made a new friend = Yep! She tagged me in this note.
- Fallen out of love = Nope!!
- Laughed until you cried = Of course! Best tears ever!
- Met someone who changed you? = I’m marrying him 🙂
- Found out who your true friends were = Oh yes.
- Found out someone was talking about you = Yep.
- Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = I’m marrying him 🙂
- How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = I know all of them in real life, but only about a quarter do I regularly have the opportunity to get together with in my day to day life.
- Do you have any pets = That live with me – no. But I have 2 adorable dogs that live at my parents’ home.
- Do you want to change your name = Come October 15th I ‘ll have to…
- What did you do for your last birthday = It was very low-key. I had dinner with my parents and then dinner with Adam.
- What time did you wake up today = 7:00
- What were you doing at midnight last night = Watching episode 3 of Dallas while trying to fall asleep
- Name something you CANNOT wait for = My wedding day and subsequent Napa Valley honeymoon
- Last time you saw your Mother = Yesterday
- What is one thing you would change about your life = Not a thing!
- What are you listening to right now = Strawberry Swing by Frank Ocean
- Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = yep, used to work with one.
- What’s getting on your nerves right now = Not knowing the whereabouts of my wedding dress…
- Nicknames = Meg Tay, Tay Tay, Moose, Meggie, Megs, Meg
- Relationship Status= happily engaged
- Zodiac sign = Gemini, the BEST one
- He or She = He, if it’s talking about who I’m attracted to. She, if it’s what I am. <—What she said.
- Elementary = Prescott Elementary
- Middle school = PMS (Prescott Middle School)
- College = University of Arkansas. WOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!
- Hair color = dark brown
- Long or short = longish
- Height = 6’2″
- Do you have a crush on someone? = I’m marrying him 🙂
- What do you like about yourself? My eyes.
- Piercings = ears
- Tattoos = NO!!!
- Righty or lefty= righty
- First surgery= Jaw surgery #1
- First Piercing= [and only] ears.
- First real best friend = Lauren
- First sport you joined = T-ball.
- First vacation = Jekyll Island, GA
- First pair of trainers(shoes) = More than likely Nike, bu I can’t remember.
- Eating = Nothing.
- Drinking = Nothing
- I’m about to = Watch So You Think You Can Dance?
- Listening to = Imogen Heap
- Waiting for = The weekend and our first official wedding-related party!
- Want kids? = yep
- Get Married? = October 15, 2011
- Career? = As long as I can write and work with graphics I’ll be happy.
WHICH IS BETTER :
- Lips or eyes = eyes
- Hugs or kisses = kisses, but sometimes a hug is exactly what you need
- Shorter or taller = As if there is any debate, TALLER!
- Older or Younger = Older
- Romantic or spontaneous = Spontaneous
- Nice stomach or nice arms = Arms
- Sensitive or loud = Sensitive
- Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
- Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant, I’m not a good enough liar to be a trouble maker.
HAVE YOU EVER:
- Kissed a stranger = Nope
- Drank hard liquor = Yep, love a good martini.
- Lost glasses/contacts = Who hasn’t?
- Sex on first date = Never.
- Broke someone’s heart = Probably.
- Had your own heart broken = Nope.
- Been arrested = That’s a negative.
- Turned someone down = Yep.
- Cried when someone died = Oh yes.
- Fallen for a friend = Sort of. If co-worker = friend, in which case I’m marrying him 🙂 (Are you sick of me saying that yet?)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- Yourself = Yes!!
- Miracles = Yes!
- Love at first sight = Yes, [one last time] I’m marrying him 🙂
- Heaven = Yes.
- Santa Claus = Duh! I want presents!
- Kiss on the first date = Depends on how the date went.
- Angels = Of course.