This weekend, Adam and I enjoyed all that Riverfest in Little Rock, Arkansas had to offer. Well, almost. We only made it there for 2 nights, but we still had a blast! Earth, Wind, and Fire, fireworks, and Ludacris, what’s not to love? We also got to see each of our families. All in all, we kept I-40 hot…
Here’s some highlights:
- Heidi Montag left Spencer, is the world coming to an end?
- Watching Adam rap and groove to Outkast – Ms. Jackson while driving to Riverfest is one if the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed…
- The streets around Riverfest are filled with cars blaring 90’s rap/hip hop and all the drivers are white.
- Waiting patiently for Earth, Wind, & Fire http://twitpic.com/1ryqkj
- A DJ is spinning mixes of old-school rap/hip hop. Think O.P.P. and Da Dip and Hip Hop Hooray into Usher’s Yeah.
- Save me. Adam is quoting Spaceballs while we wait for Earth Wind & Fire…
- There is nothing better than watching white people with no rhythm dance to hip hop music.
- At Earth, Wind, & Fire, Adam’s first impression of the band is “That tall guy is wearing some interesting pants.”
- On our way to lunch, Adam says/sings, “I’m a Rock. It. Man!” just in case I ever doubted his geek status…
- Protein. Dairy. Grains. Veggies. Totally healthy right? http://tweetphoto.com/24547642
- This bike shop is named Poppa Wheelies? Really?
- I just missed Adam’s fist in a fist bump. #IAdmitMyFlaws #IFail
- Today I learned that Adam has never seen “Catch Me If You Can”. Tonight we’re watching it together.
- Dad: “What is box wine?”
- Dad: “I had some of that behind the blue moon beer”.
- Oh Sonic, does it really take 5 minutes, 1 callback, and 3 tries to order 2 shakes? Oh, it does? Yay!
- After Ludacris sang “Move B!tch” Adam and I left. We didn’t want to disobey Mr. Luda, as he had an entourage.
- Listening to the LRPD scanner. Glad we got out when we did…
that is an amazing picture. wow